Sunday, August 16, 2009

Other Works from this Week

This is just a gratuitous photo of Three and Four. :)

Pre-Writing skills practice:


Sorting shapes (these are just shapes cut from cardboard):

Then we glued those shapes to a piece of paper, I had intended for Three to paint the shapes with watercolors after he glued them on, but he wanted to go outside instead.

The finished (unpainted) project:



These are actually in reverse order of the way I intended for them to post....but I don't have the time right now to go back and correct them. Sorry! Finished caterpillars...(excuse Three's messy face!) This craft idea is also from No Time for Flash Cards.


Adding googly eyes is serious business:

First time I let him use liquid glue...it went better than I anticipated.

Painting the egg carton:


This is a pizza craft that was One's idea. They each decorated a pizza, then put them on the "fridger". In order from left to right, One, Three, and Two.



Three also put poker chips into a container. He enjoyed it. It was an empty crunchies (Gerber) container with a slit cut in the lid. I have also used it with pom-poms, and fake coins. He enjoyed all 3. I didn't get any pictures of it though. We also played "Memory", he had a really good time with it until Four began screaming and made it virtually impossible to concentrate.





No comments: